Sunday, November 06, 2005

My weekend

Even though I've already posted today, I thought I better update on my weekend, since Mommy's already been asked a couple of times.

Last week, I had my first bath. I didn't mind it so much - the water was in the tub all ready and the humans kept praising me and petting me. Attention is always good! I guess they decided that I needed a bit deeper clean and also that my nails needed clipping, so yesterday my buddy Platy (the Platypus) and I hopped into the car and headed to PetSmart for the puppy grooming package.


Don't I look handsome! They gave me a shampoo, massage, blowdry, clipped my nails and cleaned my ears - plus gave me this nice blue bandana that I don't mind wearing. I smelled pretty good too ... although after today, I've lost that freshly cleaned dog smell.



Today, I looked out the window and saw how much the trees were losing their leaves. Our yard was a mess ... pretty .. but a mess! I told Mommy to hurry up - we had work to do.


I was right! There were leaves everywhere! With Daddy gone for the weekend with Papaw and Uncle Tony, I had no choice but be the man of the house.


Woman! Get to work - I'm much too little to operate this rake. I'll just have to supervise!


I tested the piles - which, of course, could only be accomplished by running smack dab through them - and they seemed sufficiently high. I ran through a lot of piles and almost got lost a couple of times. I also thought it was a lot of fun when Mommy blew leaves at me with the leaf blower.

Whew! I'm tired - I worked like a dog!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm a dog. Even if I had money I would literally eat it.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

LOL

Darling Kodiac!!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog Kodiak! Keep posting!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Awww - I LOVE the little bandana!! He's adorable. He has one of those photogenic faces that always looks inquisitive. I want to reach through the computer screen and nuzzle him!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home