Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm Evil, but I'm Cute

First, I'd like to thank everyone who has responded on my blog. I just want to assure you that I read each and every one.

Second, I taught Mommy a lesson today. Daddy's on his way back from South Carolina today (and mentioned something about shooting me to Mommy?), so this was directed at her. What was I supposed to think? She took Friday off of work so we had 3 days of attention and bonding and fun stuff and then all of a sudden she tells me she has to go some place called "work". She lets me out and all that jazz in the morning and then shuts me in the bathroom. She came home at lunch, but didn't stay long and then got home again around 6. She was only here for half an hour again (and wasn't paying attention to me for some of that time!) before heading out again to a neighbor's house. What's with that? (And, as an aside, what is with the radio station in my bathroom playing Christmas songs for the song evening in a row?)

So I left her a present for when she came back. She opened the door to my once full water dish flipped over with water all over the floor and the discovery that I have found how to get toilet paper off the roll! But ... but .... it was great fun! Silly Mommy forget to take a picture, so you will just have to take my word for it that there was soggy, chewed toilet paper everywhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Beth said...

Uh oh......some little furry, barking person is learning how to manipulate!! BAD Kodie, bad!!....Aww, but he's so cute..ok, GOOD Kodie, good! Awww *pet, pet, pet*

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're cute.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I dig older women ... our mommies need to set up a play date.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home