Saturday, November 19, 2005

Attack of the Little Dogs

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but we've been busy with people coming over (to see ME, of course!) and taking lots of walks.

First, some stats: I am now about 13 weeks old and have grown from just over 5 lbs to 7.5 lbs. I've been told that I am hilariously funny and I LOVE to play.

Last night, I made a new friend. Uncle Tracy brought over his son, Samson. Check out that guy's hair! I made sure he stayed away from the electric sockets because his hair was a fright enough already!

At first, I didn't know what to make of him. I mean, he's my size, but a lot of that is hair. It's neat to meet someone I can play with though ... I met the neighbors earlier in the day and they could have eaten me in one bite (a lab and a German Sheppard)

We played nonstop for hours though. He was my wrestling buddy - even if he does look like a sissy dog. A couple of times we had to be separated because we were getting too rough, but for the most part, we just tackled and tried to flip each other over.

We did finally get really tired. He had to work harder then I did since he couldn't figure out how to walk on the laminate flooring and kept having his back legs slide out beneath him. We had great fun and the humans laughed all the time. I hope he comes over again.

In a couple of hours I am heading to something called "school". Apparently they are going to teach me stuff there, like "come", "sit", "stay" .... haha ... I know that stuff already, kind of, but only do it when *I* feel like it!

Until next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Beth said...

OH, ok...now I know who the white dog is (I read your other blog first..oops!)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home