Friday, November 25, 2005

Attack of the Little Dogs Part II


We had Sampson over again on Thanksgiving night. I wasn't allowed to go over to Papaw's because of how much I bug (dainty) Aunt Moo Moo. She just doesn't appreciate puppy play since she is so old at 2 years. I'm cuter anyways!

Anyways, Sampson and I fought a lot again - and we were a whole lot rougher! We had to be separated A LOT. For a bit we were content to just chew our (read: MY) bones together, but I think his was better so I kept trying to get it. The bone is always juicy in the other dog's mouth!

I also have decided that I am part cat. I like to sit behind people or on their shoulders. It's a much better view of the world!

That's all from me for now. I went to the vet's today for my distemper shot and it made me awfully sleepy. My official weight is 7.1 lbs. I haven't gained much in height, more in girth (I am muscular, thank you very much!). Tomorrow is my second puppy school class. Let's see what that dumb-as-a-post Baby Boy Blue does this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home